VPI is a complete scam. I bought the most expensive policy for my dog.

She got sick about 6 months later and I submitted the claim forms three (3) times because the company said they did not receive the vets' reports. The vets submitted the claims three times as well, and they have the confirmation that the faxes were received. The company gave me the runaround for months and they are a complete ripoff.

I have read a number of the positive reviews and I believe these are planted. Based on my experiences with this company I would avoid any Nationwide-brand service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of see comments. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of pet insurance coverage. Veterinary Pet Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pet insurance coverage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Veterinary Pet Insurance.

Comments

Rawalpindi, Punjab Province , Pakistan #1185950

Awesome thanks for sharing this.

Santa Monica, California, United States #1184444

I really want to sue them, I have the same experience as you and everyone, the worst thing is the vet suggest me to use nationalwide pet insurance, if doctor didn't suggest I won't buy it, I will call the insurance company and see what they want to do, i really think people got fraud by them should gather together to sue this company until they bankrupt. It's wasting of time to deal with this, I think there will be more people got fraud by them.