My 6 year old golden from india is covered by VPI pet policy. I took him for his anuual examination to a vet in clark.

The vet recommended some basic blood tests. I claimed the cost of the visit within couple of days. They took 45 days to update the status of my claim in my online account. They denied it because of a pre-condition.

I got letters from my idian vet as well as USA vet refuting it. They took 90 days to review it . Even then i had to call them and ask them the status of the claim.

They said they are refuting it again on a baseless reason.

Review about: Veterinary Pet Insurance Claim.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

VPI is a rip off they find every way to deny claims and should be investigated by every state attorney general. I filed a complaint with my AG :cry

I had horrible experience with VPI.

I am trying to gather some complaints and file a lawsuit against them.

My dog had back pain and got medication for that and they said this medication is for golocoma!!!!!!!!!!!11 my vet was laughing. Turns out VPI does not even have Doctors they have technicians which review the cases and believe me they will find a way t deny your claim I have filed 2 claims and 2/2 were denied due to very very very unreasonable causes.

I am going to dispute their monthly charges on my credit card.

Please contact me at marmoolaki2@yahoo.com we can file a lawsuit in Santa clara ca.

I have my paper works.